Your privacy is very important to us. Relevant laws and regulations (including European laws) oblige us to deal with it properly, but we also value your privacy with you as a user, and above all as a person and our customer.
Processing of Personal Data
Just like our handbags carefully hide the content in the coloured lining, our website is based on two computer mechanisms for collecting Personal Data. The first one is a computer database. We store the Personal Data provided by you during the registration process or when placing orders, which is used to carry out orders related to the sales contract. This applies in particular to the identification of payments for goods, services and to the shipment of goods, services purchased by you. As registered users of the Shop you have full right to access and edit those information. After logging in to the Site you should go to the customer panel available after clicking on the link "My account" or "Your orders" and make changes there. If you wish to permanently delete your Personal Data from our Shop, please contact us, Manufaktura MMS Marta Mazur-Sokołowska as a Personal Data Administrator we will delete your data from the Shop.
The Personal Data we process are:
- e-mail address,
- phone number,
- adres korespondencyjny (ulica, nr domu, nr mieszkania, kod pocztowy, miasto, kraj),
- for companies, additional company data (name, registered office address, TAX number).
- bank account numbers,
Why we do it:
- in connection with the necessity to perform the Sales Agreement on the basis of the Order placed by the Customer,
- in connection with the registration of the Customer's account in the Internet Shop,
- in connection with the handling of complaints made by the Customer,
- in connection with the handling of returns resulting from the concluded Sales Agreement,
- for marketing purposes, to send a Newsletter, to send commercial information by the Service Provider (applies only to Clients who have additionally agreed to send a Newsletter),
- due to the need to conduct tax clearance (applies to invoices),
Who is the Personal Data Administrator:
Manufaktura MMS Marta Mazur-Sokołowska,
ul. Obrońców Pokoju 33/7, 44-105 Gliwice,
NIP:9691567517, Regon: 243062518.
and we are doing so:
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. ("RODO" in Poland and GDPR in EU), on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, as regards the personal data of individuals who are private individuals. And in accordance with the polish Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of Service User and are intended to use the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the terminal device of User and obtains access to them is the operator of the Service Manufaktura MMS Marta Mazur-Sokołowska with its registered office at the address ul. Łączna 35/3 Świebodzice PL.
- Cookies are used for the purpose:
a) adjust the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimize the use of the Website; in particular, these files allow the User to recognize the Website by User's device and display the Website accordingly, adjusted to his/her individual needs;
b) create statistics that help us understand how Users use our websites to improve their structure and content;
c) maintenance of the User session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every sub-page of the Service;
- Two basic types of cookies are used in the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's terminal device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used in the Service:
a) "necessary" cookie files, enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g. authenticating cookie files used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse in the scope of authentication within the Service;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website of the Service;
d) "Functional" cookies, which enable "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in the scope of a selected language or region from which the User originates, font size, website appearance, etc., in order to enable the User to "remember" the settings selected by the User and to personalize the User's interface, e.g. in the scope of a selected language or region from which the User originates, font size, website appearance, etc;
- In many cases, the web browsing software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored in the User's terminal device. Users can at any time change the settings for cookies. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about each time they are placed in the device of User. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
- Cookies placed in the final device of the User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Operator.
More information about cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the "Help" section of your web browser menu.